End-User License Agreement ("Agreement")
Last updated: Saturday, June 17, 2017
Please read this End-User License Agreement ("Agreement") carefully before clicking the “Login/Signup" button, downloading or using XPartner App ("Application").
By clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading or using the Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the "I Agree" button and do not download or use the Application.
XPartner grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Application solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on XPartner, and you can control how it is shared through your profile settings (Personal > Your profile > Update profile).
All of the content and information are only used for the purpose of finding new friends on XPartner App. We can send some new important informations about XPartner features updating via your email. We promise will not use your information to an other purposes.
If you feel to be enough followers or stop sharing your informations, you can delete your XPartner account (Personal > Your profile > Update Profile > Delete your account).
We do our best to keep XPartner safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep XPartner safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on XPartner.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access XPartner, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as pyramid scheme, on XPartner.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use XPartner to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of XPartner, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other XPartner functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
XPartner users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering an maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on XPartner, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use XPartner if you are under 18.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
Modifications to Application
XPartner reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or XPartner App.
XPartner may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from XPartner, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your mobile device or from your desktop.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your mobile device or from your desktop.
Amendments to this Agreement
XPartner reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
Email: [email protected]